LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC. Terms of Service
By accessing the web site at http://flylibertycharter.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC.’s web site are provided “as is”. LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC.’s Internet site, even if LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC. or a LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to LIBERTY HELICOPTERS INC.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of NEW JERSEY without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
All transactions will be conducted in United States currency. All prices, availability and departure times are subject to change without notice. No tour price or availability is guaranteed until full payment is received. If we are unable to obtain authorization on the credit card you submitted, we will attempt to notify you at the email address you provided. In addition, your reservation will be cancelled.
Please contact the tour or attraction for reservation details and directions. Website and or phone numbers are provided in body of eticket.
Tours may include some elements of risk. We assume no liability for injuries. No shows and cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled tour date are non-refundable. Cancellations outside of 24 hours of scheduled flight time will be refunded in full minus a $40.00 per person cancellation fee.
You must bring this original eticket to the stated attraction for redemption of your tour. All tours and packages offered by Liberty Helicopters are vaild for 1 year from date of purchase. If eticket is not used within valid time period additional fees may apply.
Refund requests for non-scheduled tickets purchased from this website are subject to a $40.00 per person cancellation fee.
By Signing contract, you authorize Liberty Helicopters, Inc. to process any and all charges incurred for this charter to my major credit card. I agree to pay for any additional expenses such as parking fees, overnight expenses, and any similar out-of-pocket expenses incurred relating to the services provided should these amounts differ from the original quote. I agree that services shall be deemed to have been fully and satisfactorily rendered if travel has been completed regardless of any delay, including weather, that may occur out of Liberty Helicopter’s control during the provision of said services. I acknowledge and agree that any cancellations made within 48 hours will be subject to a $1,000 fee. I acknowledge and agree that any cancellation made within 24 hours of the flight will be subject to full charge of the authorized amount.